A Bit About Us…………

Barnton Memorial Hall is a charity run hall which comprises of  9 Trustees and 4 members of staff.

Barnton Memorial Halls chairman- Matty Griffiths

Barnton Memorial Halls vice chairman- Alan Moores

The original Memorial Hall became the village hall in 1959 and was situated on Lydyett lane before the new building was built on Townfield lane in 2005.

We are committed to providing a great space for parties and other functions as well as putting on village events through out the year.

 


Posted

in

by

Tags: